Cash-Based Practice 101:
How You Can Make the Move
Find out how you can overcome the ongoing decline of 3rd-party reimbursements — and enjoy the freedom of a cash-based practice:
- Eliminate the headaches associated with insurance and Medicare;
- Spend more time with patients, less time on paperwork, and treat the way you know best;
- Escape the downward spiral of the ongoing decline in reimbursements!
Presenter Jarod Carter PT, DPT, MTC is the author of My Cash Based Practice and a practicing physiotherapist. During this fast-paced webinar, Jarod shares concrete advice — based on real experience, not classroom theory — that can help you make the move. You will learn…
- How primary referral sources differ from those of Insurance-based clinics;
- Which non-physician referral sources you need to target;
- What common misconception about self-pay patients may be holding you back;
- Which niche markets contain higher percentages of prospective cash-pay patients;
- When is it okay to accept cash payments from a Medicare beneficiary;
- What are the legalities of pricing and cash-discounts when you are still in a network;
You don’t need to be in physical therapy to profit from this free web session. If you’ve thought about moving to a cash-based practice or you’re in a healthcare specialty that requires cash-based patients, this webinar is for you!