Respiratory Software Solution: IT Director
Managing an entire IT department at a hospital involves a lot of strategy and thought-process. You may have a number of software solutions, or are running the entire facility off a major HIS platform. Implementing and operating Mediware’s respiratory solution is easy because we’ve been doing it for more than 25 years! We know Respiratory care requires a different set of work flows, compliance requirements and measures of success, and we want your respiratory staff to have the tools they need to do their job. Provide your organization a software solution designed specifically for respiratory care with protocols, reports and staffing tools to help make the hospital’s overall operating more efficient and profitable.
Save Time and Money
- Implement workflows specific to respiratory care that have already been tried and tested at the most respected hospitals in the country
- Connect with the largest respiratory care provider community that uses the same documentation, patient management and reporting solution.
- Improve workflow with your HIS and EMR systems
- Chose between a hosted or subscription model depending on your IT strategy
- Easily adapt to new regulations by receiving ongoing software updates and workflow suggestions
- Never worry about making a change by having Mediware manage all content changes and updates
Integrate With the Rest of Your Hospital Information System
- Mediware has been integrating with other health systems for more than 25 years
- Seamlessly interface MediLinks Inpatient with your health information system: Epic, MediTech, Cerner, McKesson, Eclipsys, Siemens and others.
- Provide your users with single sign-on technology. MediLinks Respiratory supports Clinical Context Object Workgroup (CCOW) integration.
- 24/7 client support
Provide a Complete Respiratory Solution Without the Hassles of Hosting One
- Decrease your overhead by letting Mediware manage the IT infrastructure and regulatory compliance such as HIPAA
- Obtain peace of mind that your data is stored securely in one of Mediware’s state-of-the-art facilities