Reduce ventilator length of stay
Patients recover faster and costs are greatly reduced when healthcare providers effectively manage Spontaneous Breathing Trials (SBTs). Using SBTs to determine if a patient is ready to breathe on their own is the key to reducing a patient’s time on a ventilator and ultimately, the patient’s length of stay.
Effectively manage Spontaneous Breathing Trials (SBTs)
- Instantly follow evidence-based practice guidelines from the AARC using pre-built templates
- Identify and coach physicians and therapists that struggle to complete SBT qualifications and trials
- Determine and advise physicians and therapists that consistently delay extubation
- Monitor number of spontaneous breathing trial (SBT) attempts and actual trials
- Help decrease your incidence of VAP by viewing and monitoring results of vent bundle documentation
Gain valuable insight into your SBT outcomes
- Ventilator Length of Service (VLOS)
- Time from trial pass to extubation
- Reintubation rates
- Average length of time from initial setup to first SBT
Want a better way to manage your SBTs?
Fill out the form to see a personal demo of how MediLinks Respiratory can do just that!