Presenter: Darlene L. D’Altorio-Jones, PT., MBA-HCM
The industry is shifting emphasis from inpatient to outpatient care, which will lead to an increased demand for outpatient rehabilitation services. Providers must transition with the appropriate tools and practice with attention to increasing ambulatory patient volumes. Evidence-based management is the future. Are you ready?
Attendees will learn about:
- The increased attention to healthcare costs and how to minimize expenses;
- Why providers must remove waste and expense as a healthcare focus in ambulatory care delivery;
- New tools being tested that may enable comparison of effective, efficient delivery of care;
- The role that information technology plays on monitoring and modifying clinical practice to achieve greater efficiency;
- How greater accountability is evident through reporting transparency.