Executive/Management working in an Outpatient Rehab Facility
We’ve designed our outpatient software solution to help you with the every day challenges you face as the leader of a a hospital-based oupatient facility. From tracking new G-code reporting regulations, to protecting your revenue, the MediLinks Outpatient workflow is designed for your clinicians, which will help you better manage your department.
Increase Your Revenue
- Reduce your no-show and cancellation rates by tracking missed appointments by patient, therapist and reason
- Monitor your growth by reviewing the number of new evaluations by month, therapist, diagnosis, etc.
- Increase your referrals by analyzing the referral source, payer, or location
- Measure productivity by monitoring the number of patients or treatments performed by therapist or location
- Track and share outcome measures like Boston University’s AM-PAC™ to your referring physicians
Protect Your Revenue
- Ensure you are paid what you deserve; billing is a by-product of charting
- Protect yourself against audits and denied claims with thorough documentation that supports every charge
- Eliminate lost and inaccurate charges
- Lower your denied claims by automatically reviewing CCI edits and verifying compliance to rules in real-time
- Ensure every patient with a scheduled appointment is authorized for treatment
- Reduce your therapists’ need to memorize the charge master by accommodating payer-based rules
Meet Compliance Guidelines
- Ensure G-code compliance within your the daily documentation
- Improve the quality of your documentation with smart questions to help guide your clinicians through rehab specific documentation templates
- Reduce your audit risk by warning clinicians if they have failed to complete a chart
- Receive ongoing software updates and workflow suggestions designed to help you adapt to new regulations
Stay up-to-day with ever-changing regulatory changes like Therapy Caps, MPPR, G-coding reporting and more!
Fill out the form at the right to talk to a specialists about the growing tools included in MediLinks Outpatient.