MediLinks for Outpatient
To ensure compliance with business, clinical, industry/regulatory workflows and standards. You will always stay safely ahead of industry and regulatory changes with regular updates to templates and documentation, keeping your chances of audits and compliance issues at a lower risk.
You can track authorizations, ensure your patients are authorized for those treatments, be alerted when those auths are about to expire, follow new G-coding requirements within the documentation and also then track and get reports on those outcome measures.
The scheduling component of MediLinks OP results in more efficient processes for your patients and staff, and can improve your revenue by avoiding common scheduling mistakes. Integration is easy, and our product features are specific to the service line. The result: This allows appropriate revenue management and lessens the chance for denied claims.
MediLinks Outpatient Rehabilitation Solution
Need to license the AM-PAC short forms or eCAT? Visit PAC-Metrix.com (a division of Mediware) Get started!
- Increase revenue by ensuring every charge is captured and submitted
- Charges automatically linked to documentation
- Seamlessly integrate with your HIS
- Optimize referrals and authorizations process
- Ensure patients aren’t treated beyond authorized # of visits
- Track authorization and referrals
- Reduce no-shows with automated appointment reminders.
- Quickly fill schedules with wait lists
- Support accurate claim submissions with new G-code, Multiple Procedure Payment Reduction (MPPR) and Therapy Cap regulations
- Utilize workflows specific to outpatient rehab
See the full list of Outpatient Rehab features and benefits…
Don’t just take our word for it — hear from clinicians who use MediLinks daily
The reports built into MediLinks have helped management easily measure staff productivity, charge capture and outcome measures, just to name a few; all of which are important in the daily management of an outpatient therapy program.
See MediLinks Outpatient for Yourself
If you’re ready to get started and see MediLinks Outpatient for yourself, fill out the form at the right and a Mediware representative will be in touch with you to showcase the workflow designed for your outpatient department.