Ensure your facility is compliant with MediLinks for IRF. With a documentation solution that includes workflows specific to inpatient rehab, care planning, pre and post admission tools, and updated new regulations built right into the solution, our product has you covered from admission to discharge. You’ll be able to quickly respond to regulatory requirements, have a more productive and efficient staff, and you’ll bring in more revenue by using a fully completed IRF Patient Assessment Instrument.
MediLinks for Inpatient Rehabilitation offers these powerful solutions
IRF Software Compliance
Managing IRF compliance can be easier! Ensure you are meeting all regulations (CMS’ 2012 Final Rule and the 3 Hour Rule) and produce consistent and legible documentation if and when you are faced with an audit.
- Quickly respond to regulatory changes within the industry to stay compliant
Inpatient Rehab Documentation
The redundant documenting era is over!
- Speed up your Inpatient Rehabilitation documentation process and even chart by exception
- You can now automate the generation of the physician post-admission assessment, 4-day plan of care and weekly team conference and plan of care updates with Mediware’s unique rehab documentation tool.
- Be prepared for your next audit by providing auditors with thorough and legible documentation.
- Ensure that your documentation supports the level of care you provide by guiding your clinicians through the documentation process
IRF HIS Integration
Major Heath Information Systems rarely give you the in-depth data you need specifically for your inpatient rehab facility. MediLinks for Inpatient seamlessly integrates with Cerner, Epic, MediTech, McKesson, Eclipsys, Siemens or virtually any HIS. You’ll receive ongoing software updates and will never have to worry about making changes, as we manage all updates.
IRF Pre-Admission Workflows
Speed up the admission process to easily comply with the CMS 48 hour pre-admission assessment requirement.
- Convenient physician signature features allow for admitting, commenting on and discharging patients
- Eliminate redundant documentation by automating the generation of the physician post-admission assessment, 4-day plan of care, weekly team conference and plan of care updates.
- Receive warnings/alerts when patient exceeds authorized treatments
Remove subjectivity from the scoring process. MediLinks will help improve your IRFPAI scores. Ultimately, these improvements will lead to appropriate reimbursement, correct depiction of your patient’s impairment status and sufficient funds to care for your patients.
- Improve the accuracy and consistency of your IRFPAI scores which can result in an increase in revenue
IRF Plan of Care
Follow a workflow that provides immediate and integrated team data and goals, all while facilitating seamless coordination between clinicians. Organize the volumes of “to do’s” for nursing and therapy staff by using a task-based assignment and tracking tool.
- Automatically share problems, barriers to discharge and recommended team goals with each team member in real-time.