Protect Reimbursement and Payment with MediLinks’ Skilled Nursing Content
Shift patient care seamlessly from acute care to IRF to SNF
MediLinks’ interdisciplinary design helps you manage an evolving plan of care throughout a patient’s progress, all in one system. At every stage — from acute care to inpatient rehabilitation to skilled nursing and outpatient care — you gain rehab-specific tools your EHR simply doesn’t provide. Unique content and workflows support the evaluations, goal setting, and progress notes appropriate to each stage of care. Your patients enjoy a seamless transition through their recovery, and your clinicians see a complete patient record that leads to more informed care.
Simplify compliance with MDS and RUG requirements
MediLinks provides complete documentation tools specific to skilled nursing, limiting your compliance risk.
- Capture MDS scores and manage therapy minutes directly from the documentation, to save time and reduce the chance of error
- Document and justify the patient length of stay and avoid unnecessary reductions in payment
- Track therapy minutes against the RUG level with robust scheduling and reporting tools
Optimize orders and workload management
You gain complete visibility of the patient’s status with a carefully designed set of screens, alerts, and reports that ensure you are always on top of the patient’s current needs.
- Receive immediate notification of new admissions or discharges
- Monitor status of patient orders and trigger charting specific to an order
- Distribute work associated with orders and redistribute workloads as necessary
- Report productivity statistics