April 5, 2017 | Boston, MA
Join us at the AM-PAC Workshop in Boston on April 5th! The workshop features presentations by AM-PAC developers and the early adopters who have successfully integrated the AM-PAC as an integral component of quality improvement efforts.
The agenda includes morning plenary presentations to provide an overview of the AM-PAC measure and examples of how AM-PAC has been used to impact clinical practice. Afternoon workshops focus on AM-PAC implementation with options for individuals at beginning and advanced levels.
Upon completion of this workshop participants will:
- Understand how to create a clinical culture that recognizes the importance of data
- Develop clinical questions that can be answered using AM-PAC data
- Integrate AM-PAC data into ongoing quality improvement efforts
- Describe how to design and implement an AM-PAC data collection system
- Understand how to implement AM-PAC staff training
- Apply standards that ensure reliable data collection
Stop by our booth to learn about PAC-Metrix, our tool for managing outcomes. PAC-Metrix offers the AM-PAC short forms as well as the eCAT for integration into clinical workflows. For more info, visit the AM-PAC Workshop website. We hope to see you there!