Mediware Updates Industry Leading G-Code Tool to Support New Assessments for Pelvic Floor Diagnoses
Based on user input 14 new assessments have been added to the conversion tool
Functional Limitation Reporting G-Codes continue to be a challenge for many providers who bill for services under Medicare part B. This is especially true for providers treating patients with Pelvic floor diagnoses.
Mediware’s industry leading tools Help providers quickly and easily identify the correct modifier to apply to the FLR G-Codes. These tools are available to providers at no cost, reflecting Mediware’s commitment to support the physical rehab industry.
Based on user suggestions, Mediware recently added 14 new assessments to the to the inventory used by the online G-Code calculator and smart phone app.
- COLORECTAL-ANAL DISTRESS INVENTORY 8 (CRADI-8) ^
- FECAL INCONTINENCE QUALITY OF LIFE INSTRUMENT
- FEMALE SEXUAL FUNCTION INDEX (FSFI)
- FEMALE NIH – CHRONIC PROSTATIS SYMPTOM INDEX (CPSI) *
- INCONTINENCE IMPACT QUESTIONNAIRE
- INTERNATIONAL PROSTATE SYMPTOM SCORE
- NIH – CHRONIC PROSTATIS SYMPTOM INDEX (NIH-CPSI) FOR MALES *
- PAIN DISABILITY INDEX • PATIENT SPECIFIC FUNCTIONAL SCALE
- PELVIC FLOOR DISTRESS INVENTORY- SHORT FORM 20 (PFDI-20)
- PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE DISTRESS QUESTIONNAIRE (POPDI-6) ^
- PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE/URINARY INCONTINENCE SEXUAL FUNCTION QUESTIONNAIRE (PISQ-12)
- PROSTATITIS SYMPTOMS QUESTIONNAIRE
- UROGENITAL DISTRESS INVENTORY (UDI-6)
- VULVAR PAIN FUNCTIONAL QUESTIONNAIRE (V-Q)
* For both the Female NIH-CPSI and male CPSI, Mediware provided the conversions for the sub-scale scores for Pain, Urinary Symptoms and Quality of Life Index.
^ For both the CRADI-8 and the POPDI-6 instruments, Mediware uses the converted official instrument scoring (ranged from 0-100) and NOT the raw score values.
Mediware regularly reviews the suggestions submitted by users of the conversion tools to identify new instruments to incorporate into the tools. The total count of supported conversions is now 129 unique assessments and instruments used by PT, OT and Speech therapists.
See how Mediware can help you avoid costly claim denials