Log on and download these new sections for your IRF PAI MANUAL
The following sections have updates that you will want to become familiar with as you begin to code and upload discharges from your IRF after Oct. 1, 2015.
- Section 2: Item-by-Item Coding Instructions- Revised language for the Arthritis Attestation Item and Therapy Information Section. This is important specifically for rules on group and co-treatment instructions.
- Section 3: The FIM- Revised language
- Section 4: Quality Indicators
- Section 6: ICD-10-CM Codes Related to Specific Impairment Groups- Now updated to reflect ICD-10 codes
- Section 7: Comorbid Conditions and Section 11: Clarification of Terminology;
Each of these areas will have updated information that must be followed when completing IRF PAI data for all patients discharged after Oct 1, 2015!
File your 2015 cases with discharges up through September 30th. Then put those rules behind you and begin anew with these updates to your manual!