Harmony Mobile Assessments module modernizes data entry and workflow to boost case worker productivity
Lenexa, KS, Nov. 23, 2015 — Mediware Information Systems Inc., the leader in integrated health and human services management, announced the release of Harmony Mobile Assessments, an enhanced version of its market-leading web-based remote assessment solution. This advancement will enable assessors to simplify intake and assessment data collection and entry while streamlining workflow processes, reducing data errors and improving user productivity.
“Harmony Mobile Assessments was truly built for assessors, by assessors,” said Tom Laba, director of Aging Solutions for Mediware information Systems. “Mediware worked carefully with actual users during all aspects of the development cycle, starting with the conceptual design of this upgraded application. Together, we have built a tool that provides comprehensive online and offline assessment data collection using a smart synchronization process that links with Mediware’s proven case management solutions. The result is that assessors can maximize their productivity and efficiency, which will ultimately result in a more consistent, higher quality of care for their consumers.”
Some of Harmony Mobile Assessments’ powerful features include:
- Online/Offline Data Collection: Conduct assessments in a consumer’s home with or without a dedicated network connection.
- Browser and Device Flexibility: Mobile Assessments uses standard web browsers on iOS, Android and Microsoft devices, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets and smart phones.
- Maintenance Free: Mobile Assessments is accessed via standard web browsers, so it requires no initial installation, and product updates are immediately available without user or administrator intervention.
- Smart Synchronization: Mobile Assessments securely synchronizes the necessary assessment data upon login. Users simply download consumer data to their devices with a single click, and Mobile Assessments does the rest.
- Easy Form Access: Using Mediware’s Assessment Designer, all assessment forms, including custom skip logic and algorithm calculations, are immediately available and ready to use within Mobile Assessments.
The Mediware suite of Social and Human Service solutions is rapidly becoming the standard for human services organizations throughout the country. Harmony Mobile Assessments is an add-on module to Mediware’s case management solution, the most widely used solution in the United States for home and community-based care. Mediware’s suite of products make up the only fully integrated suite of off-the-shelf solutions for human service organizations, and their web-based delivery model shortens implementation times; decreases upfront capital expenses; and provides anywhere, anytime access by case workers.
Learn more about the Harmony Mobile Assessments solution at: https://www.mediware.com/ltss/products/mobilize-consumer-assessments/