Online Event Will Provide a Live Demonstration of the New Web-based Product Designed to Enable Seamless Collaboration between States, Agencies and Service Providers
RESTON, VA – June 23, 2010 – Harmony Information Systems Inc., the leader in integrated health and human services management, today announced a free webcast titled, “Introducing Harmony for Aging Provider Direct” scheduled for Tuesday, June 29, 2010 at 1:00 p.m. ET.
Provider Direct is the newest module in the Harmony for Aging product suite that enables states, agencies and service providers to seamlessly exchange information through a single integrated system and shared database. Built specifically for delivery over the Internet as an on-demand application, Provider Direct leverages Microsoft’s latest Silverlight technology and .NET framework to produce an extremely rich, secure, and highly interactive user experience that is far more powerful than first generation web applications built over the last decade.
During this webinar, Tom Laba, Harmony’s Director of Aging Solutions will demonstrate key new features and benefits to help organizations increase operational efficiencies, reduce data entry errors and improve communication between organizations including:
- Real-time Integration with State/Agency Data: Seamless integration with Harmony for Aging used by state and local agency organizations.
- Customizable Work Queue: On-demand access to newly assigned and modified consumers, activities, service orders and more.
- Detailed, Shared Consumer Record: Real-time, secure access to information on consumers shared among organizations providing visibility into a consumer’s service plans, service suspensions, service deliveries, journals, and more.
- Automatic Service Order Retrieval: Ability to find all service orders with just a click of a button.
- Simple, Proven Service Delivery Data Entry Methods: Record delivered services quickly to one consumer at-a-time or to many consumers at once.
- Intuitive Reporting: Easy to create reports across all services and consumers.
- Third Party Integration: Data from third parties can be easily uploaded into Provider Direct.
The live webcast will be held on Tuesday, June 29th at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Learn more about Provider Direct in a short overview video at: http://www.harmonyis.com/products/aging/overview/.
Harmony Information Systems Inc., (Harmony), the leader in integrated health and human services management, provides comprehensive solutions that enable organizations to manage growing consumer case loads with existing resources. The company’s end-to-end solutions manage the delivery of care for elders and intellectually disabled persons, enabling organizations to maximize outcomes while increasing service delivery efficiency, ensuring compliance with funding requirements, and automating Medicaid waiver processes. Harmony products are used by more than 450 state, local, and private provider human service organizations to manage both traditional and consumer-directed models of service. For more information on Harmony products and solutions, visit www.harmonyis.com or call us at 866.951.2219.