Smart Applications Continually Updated to Meet Legislative Requirements and Industry Best Practices
Purpose-built to Your Exact Needs and Simple to Modify as Things Change
Nationwide, most human services budgets have stagnated or decreased, exacerbating the challenge of handling rapidly growing case loads and increasing service costs. As a result, approaches to long-term care are changing to use alternative models – rebalancing institutional care with more home- and community-based services and as much self-directed care as possible. With these models, human services organizations will be able to meet the needs of a growing population using existing resources, allowing consumers to maximize their quality of life within their community. To meet demand, organizations need to do everything possible to secure available funding for these alternative models.
Harmony Delivers the Most Comprehensive Solutions for Long-Term Services and Supports
For more than 10 years, Harmony has led the industry with a suite of smart, long-term care solutions that enable organizations to serve more consumers with existing resources. Harmony’s smart solutions are continually updated to reflect current legislative mandates and include embedded industry best practices to ensure that agencies and providers maximize use of available funding sources and optimally balance care quality with costs.
Harmony’s solutions enable organizations to more efficiently manage long-term care programs and improve collaboration among the entire community of care, ensuring that funding sources are optimized. Quick and inexpensive to implement, Harmony’s solutions provide a single point of entry, reducing duplicative tasks while allowing information to be securely shared across programs and helping to minimize the resources needed to deliver long-term care.
From managing programs funded by a broad spectrum of funding sources, including Medicaid, Medicare, Older Americans Act, block grants, private pay and insurance to investigating reports of fraud and abuse, Harmony delivers the industry’s most comprehensive solutions improving the quality and availability of service delivery.
Learn more about how each Harmony solution helps organizations optimize funding sources to deliver high quality long-term services and supports:
- Manage Complex Medicaid Waiver Programs: financial management solutions combined with CMS-ready, HIPAA-compliant claims submissions
- Automate the Balancing Incentive Program: more efficiently collect, assess, and act on information that is vital to the administration and delivery of long-term services and supports
- Operationalize Money Follows the Person: provides essential support at each stage in a typical MFP operational process
- Reduce Readmissions Through Care Transitions: enables CBOs and hospitals to secure available program funds and to collaboratively create, plan, and deliver high-quality transitional care
- Establish ADRCs to Improve Access to Long Term Care: quickly and reliably deploy the infrastructure and technology required to create trusted places where anyone can go
- Comply with Older Americans Act Mandates: simplifies cross-agency data sharing and streamlines NAPIS report generation, automatically creating error-free reports
- Improve Adult Protective Services Investigations: track individuals using accurate and immediate statistics on each incident of adult abuse, neglect, or exploitation
- Manage Nursing Home Complaints: provides intuitive and comprehensive nursing home complaint management, enabling ombudsmen to more effectively manage and track nursing home complaint investigations
- Streamline SHIP Reporting: Administrators can easily monitor data and analyze trends, ensuring program efficiency and reporting compliance
- Deliver Consumer-Centric, Multi-Program Case Management Services: end-to-end, integrated case management system that helps ensure optimal outcomes through consumer-centric care