Provide 24×7 Consumer Access to Information on Available Long-Term Supports and Services
Harmony’s self-service, web resource directory, Web Resource Center, is the easiest and most cost-effective way to establish a searchable online resource directory for Aging and Disability Resource Centers (ADRCs).
Web Resource Center allows agencies to easily maintain a consumer-facing website to offer consumers and family members information about available programs and services, without the need for agencies to employ web development expertise. As a fully integrated component of the modular Harmony product family, Web Resource Center publishes data directly from the Harmony Case Management module to eliminate the need to maintain and synchronize separate systems. Additionally, Web Resource Center offers the ability for service providers to update their own information in a secure self-service mode, eliminating the need for agency staff to continually add and update information.
Coupled with the Information and Referral module, the Web Resource Center provides a “no wrong door” entry point for all consumers, ensuring consistent care for everyone served. Using Web Resource Center’s intuitive search tools, consumers and their loved ones can quickly and easily find what they’re looking for, freeing service organizations’ staff to assist more people. This valuable solution permits quick, inexpensive service to online customers, even when the office is closed for the day.
Using the Web Resource Center, you can:
- Provide 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week access to information on all available resources, giving both professionals and consumers information when they need it
- Routinely and automatically upload resource data to your website
- Allow administrators from all organizations to maintain their own data, avoiding redundancy and ensuring that public-facing resource data is always up to date
- Easily search through resource, program, and service data with a user-friendly, ADA/508-compliant web page
- Quickly create searches based on location and need
- View and print valuable resource information and details from services offered to informational white papers, resource maps, and more