Automation that Delivers Outstanding Service to Consumers, the Highest Realization Rates to Agencies, and the Lowest Write-offs to Providers
Agile System Automates Management of Your Entire Program – from Intake to Reimbursement
Over the next 10 years, the traditional institutional model of long-term care used by human service organizations in the United States will no longer scale to meet the needs of those who require their support. With baby boomers retiring, the number of persons diagnosed with developmental disabilities increasing, and the number of war veterans returning—combined with the effects of a poor economy and ever-increasing costs for care—more consumers will require assistance for long-term care than our existing care systems have the capacity to accommodate.
Harmony offers the only suite of solutions built specifically to enable organizations to serve more consumers with existing resources via home- and community-based approaches to long-term care. Harmony’s end-to-end solutions are purpose-built for managing the delivery of services to adults, seniors, disabled persons, and other consumers in non-institutional settings. This enables organizations to maximize resources, optimize outcomes, ensure compliance with funding requirements, and effectively manage Medicaid waiver processes.
For more than 15 years, Harmony has led the industry with proven, off-the-shelf products that are quick and inexpensive to implement. Today, more than 1,000 human services organizations of all sizes, including 39 state-level agencies and more than 25,000 users, rely on Harmony every day to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of their service delivery. Harmony products are delivered on demand over the Internet to provide access anywhere, anytime, and eliminate costly infrastructure investments and long implementation timelines.
- Case Management: Supports the full service delivery life cycle
- Information and Referral: Purpose-built, AIRS-compliant, single-point-of-entry system
- Web Resource Directory: Easiest and most cost-effective way to establish a searchable online resource directory
- Provider Portal: Seamlessly collaborate with providers through a single, integrated system and shared database
- Caregiver Portal: Enables real-time collaboration between all parties caring for a consumer
- Consumer Portal: Enables agencies to establish and manage consumer-directed care programs
- Analytics: Provide detailed insights into the consumer being served, the health of provider networks, and overall program effectiveness:
- Software-as-a-Service Delivery Model: Streamlined deployment and easy transitions to new applications