Your work changes lives.
Our work makes what you do a little easier.
A lot of people talk about the importance of coordinated care, data tracking and outcomes. ServicePoint simply makes it a reality. That’s why over 70% of HUD Continuums of Care — along with many other non-profit agencies — already use it. ServicePoint gives you the confidence that your consumers are getting the help they need…and your stakeholders can see the results with accurate, insightful reporting.
- Help all the providers in your community work as one, by making coordinated care easier.
- Equip caregivers to treat their clients with a level of respect they don’t experience anywhere else.
- Give your hard-working case managers better tools to ensure critical needs don’t fall through the cracks.
- Inform community leaders with actionable data to address the biggest problems in your neighborhoods.
Fully support each program in your services continuum
Most nonprofit organizations provide a wide range of services, so you need a system that can adapt to meet your various needs. ServicePoint is easily configured to suit your programs, so you don’t need to adapt your workflows to fit the system.
- Aggregate program data for parent organizations, advocacy groups, field associations, and oversight bodies
- Identify best practices across your organization to improve program and client outcomes
- Seamlessly share real-time data with other organizations or programs
- Scale your system to serve scores of providers and thousands of clients, whether national, statewide, regional, or local
Implement effective client-coordinated entry
Help your clients find the services they need while saving time and reducing errors. ServicePoint can help you achieve better results with the resources you currently have available.
- Seamlessly coordinate services across multiple programs for vulnerable populations with a single client record
- Facilitate client access and engagement with management tools to determine eligibility and needs prioritization
- Improve the consumer experience by leveraging an interconnected referral network
- Manage and track volunteer hours and impact by region or nationally
Move from data collection to performance management
Use the data you are already collecting to understand the impact of your programs. ServicePoint also helps you use your data to uncover potential problems and highlight opportunities.
- Fully demonstrate your organizations’ impact on your community and clients
- Make fact-based decisions utilizing real-time reports
- Measure progress on quality improvement objectives through in-depth program performance analysis
- Comply with reporting standards through client and program outcome reports
Please check your inbox in a minute for a confirmation. In the meantime, learn more about how ServicePoint can help your agency run more efficiently…
Please check your inbox in a minute. In the meantime, learn more about how ServicePoint can help your agency run more efficiently…