Discover Three Ways to Get More Out of Your HMIS Data
You don’t need to let current processes, funding guidelines, or HEARTH compliance reporting slow your organization down. Establish a coordinated entry system, meet HEARTH reporting criteria, and collect any relevant outcome data element imaginable to build your own custom outcome reports.
Demonstrate HUD compliance with performance reporting
ServicePoint’s wide variety of outcome-driven reports enable you to evaluate project effectiveness through continual quality improvements. Peer into single projects or at systemwide data to compare your results against industry standards.
Track and report:
- Length of time individuals and families remain homeless
- Incidence of returns to homelessness by previously homeless households
- Extent of outreach efforts to reach all members of a community
Monitor your impact
Easily determine whether your projects are achieving desired outcomes with ServicePoint. You can review data at a project level as well as measure client care and service delivery performance. The services and referral reports allow you to assess your organization’s productivity, types and frequency of services, and the health of your referral network.
Measure and monitor:
- Overall reduction in the number of homeless individuals and families
- Jobs and income growth for homeless individuals and families
- Client enrollment interval compared to receipt of services
Be proactive instead of reactive
You don’t have to wait for problems to surface. You can maximize your outcomes by leveraging data that you are already collecting.
- Discover trends that help in forward planning
- Guide organizational decision making with a real-time perspective
- Track resources and services across organizations or entire regions
- Demonstrate your organization’s outcomes to community stakeholders and funders