Bring people and services together
Provide instant, real-time collaboration that enables the flow of information between agencies and providers to be frictionless and fast because everyone shares the same system and database.
- Establish a single point of entry for older adults, people with disabilities, caregivers, veterans, and families
- Provide a one-stop shop for consumers to learn about available supports and services
- Extend your community outreach to provide consumers the information they need 24/7
Streamline workflow by integrating with providers
Reduce duplicate data entry, eliminate manual steps, and improve communication with your providers by having them use the same system. As a result, organizational resources can be reallocated to consumer services rather than administrative tasks.
- Create a single comprehensive database across your organization call center and resource directory
- Seamlessly and securely share client data by connecting programs and organizations with a unified system
- Enable your providers and resource administrators to update and report their hours of operation, areas served, and services offered
Achieve AIRS compliance
With Mediware’s applications, your users can easily search based on the Alliance of Information and Referral Systems (AIRS) standards by assigning full AIRS taxonomy codes to services for intuitive searching and reporting on referrals. Additionally, users can share resource data with other AIRS-compliant systems with the press of a button.
- Accurately collect the proper data elements to submit the required reporting
- Easily aggregate the required reporting data using our Semi-Annual Reporting Tool (SART)
- Help ensure reliable information and consistent care with automatic and routine updates to your resource directory