WHITE PAPER: Mitigating Exposure on Rental and Resupply Items
Collecting compliant and timely documentation can be a difficult task for home and durable medical equipment (HME/DME) suppliers.
More difficult to collect, perhaps, is the documentation required for products that remain in place beyond the initial setup. Because the requirements in these cases can be confusing, and you often have to rely on referral sources for the required documentation, suppliers must incorporate comprehensive documentation collection and billing systems to ensure that potential risks, or exposures, are managed.
This reference guide will help you:
- Understand the importance of continued need and continued use
- Outline documentation requirements for oxygen equipment and supplies
- Identify how to mitigate errors in PAP equipment and supplies
- Provide examples of how to reduce denials for TENS Units and supplies
- Learn how to proactively collect and manage your documentation for rental and resupply items
In a industry where margins are shrinking, you cannot afford to guess if you will be reimbursed for supplies. Ensure that your documentation is complete and compliant by downloading this guide today.