HIE February 2018 Behavioral Health Mandate: Are You Prepared?
Starting February 1, 2018, all North Carolina Medicaid providers will be required to connect and submit their data to the North Carolina HealthConnex health information exchange network. Failure to comply with these requirements may result in penalties, including not being reimbursed for Medicaid services.
To ensure your organization meets the deadline, take time now to see how AlphaFlex HIE-compliant software can streamline your operations with our direct connection to your MCOs through AlphaFlex sync.
Join the more than 50 North Carolina providers who rely on AlphaFlex each day.
- HIE compliant and Meaningful Use 2 certified
- See the status of your claims to MCOs within 24 hours
- Ensure that claims are complete before billing
- Satisfy billing requirements for MCOs, state payers, Medicaid, and private insurance
- Enjoy free implementation and initial training as well as no set-up fees
Learn more today!