White Paper: Cellular Therapy Accreditation
Insights and guidance for completing the process and maintaining accreditation
Cellular therapy accreditation is voluntary but essential for your organization’s success. While achieving accreditation comes with great satisfaction and, most likely, relief that the process is complete, you also know that you can’t coast on this single accomplishment. Instead, it will soon be time to look ahead to the next review, which is required by most accrediting organizations (AO) every two to three years.
Accreditation is often required by third-party payers and is necessary if you have plans to achieve “center of excellence” designation. In addition, parents searching for treatment programs and physicians seeking cord blood are more likely to choose an accredited organization over one that is not accredited. In this white paper, you will learn about the accreditation process, steps to achieving and maintaining accreditation, and how cellular therapy software can simplify the entire process.
You will learn:
- Benefits of accreditation and why it’s essential to success
- Steps to achieve accreditation and an overview of your obligations
- How to maintain accreditation
- How cellular therapy software can save you countless resources by automating the entire accreditation process
- Additional resources you can utilize to learn more about accreditation
Download the white paper for a step-by-step overview of the accreditation process and learn why cellular therapy software makes achieving and maintaining accreditation easy.