Recorded Webinar: Ten Ways to Improve Document Management with KnowledgeTrak™
Ten steps you can take to improve the quality and efficiency of your document management processes.
Every hospital, laboratory, blood center and cellular therapy organization is required to maintain document and quality controls and to meet regulatory requirements. Watch the recorded webinar to learn 10 things you can do to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of these processes. These steps are systematized in the KnowledgeTrak DMS Document Management System, and many can also be applied to other systems and manual processes. Discover how this approach can simplify the process, eliminate wasted effort and save your organization money while actually improving quality.
You Will Learn:
- How to organize and simplify document management processes
- How to eliminate inefficiencies and reduce errors
- About the costs and risks associated with manual systems
- How to apply LEAN concepts to document and quality management
- How KnowledgeTrak DMS systematizes these concepts to reduce costs and improve the quality, speed and efficiency of document management
Watch the recorded webinar to hear Product Manager, Doug Norvell, discuss 10 steps you can take to improve the quality and efficiency of your document management processes and how KnowledgeTrak DMS systematizes these concepts.
As past CEO and founder of Knowledge-Forge, Doug has over 13 years of experience in regulatory training and compliance. Prior to starting Knowledge-Forge, Doug held VP and Director level positions in product development and engineering at Agilent Technologies, Hewlett-Packard, and several start-ups.