Save time and see results sooner with ready-made resources in the Strategic Blood Management™ Portal.
Every hospital can benefit from the program resources in Strategic Blood Management Portal. Whether you partner with us to achieve rapid results or build your own patient blood management program, the Strategic Blood Management Portal provides the following:
Benchmark Analytics – Blood Management Analytics® (BMA)
- Benchmark your health system’s blood utilization and monitor patient blood management program performance with quarterly or monthly reports
- View drill-down reports by MS-DRG, blood product group, service line, physician, unit and financial opportunities.
- Proactively measure the ongoing performance of your blood management program with near real-time metrics using BMA Dashboard.
- Use drill-down capabilities with multiple graphing options to better analyze and manage by exception
- Quickly assess ordering patterns by service line then provider, down to individual orders at the patient level, including the most recent lab result.
Educational Curriculum – Blood Management University® (BMU)
- Educate your clinical teams with Live Learning webinars, delivered twice a month and CME accredited
- Provide on-demand learning opportunities for your staff on current patient blood management topics from recognized subject matter experts in the field
- Participate in 2-day Program Development Workshops and Medical Directors Workshops for in-depth team training and peer-to-peer networking
Program Resources – Blood Management Exchange® (BMX)
You gain “one-stop” access to valuable program resources such as relevant abstracts and articles, best practice policies and procedures, clinical guidelines and order sets, communication templates, awareness and educational campaigns, and more. And a program manager who will review quarterly progress with you.