Manage your blood supply with safety measures and reporting tools your HIS may not offer
- Automate over 60 safety checks as information is entered
- Manage blood supplies in real time to cut inventory costs
- Monitor blood use by procedure, physician or patient
Protect your patients with Blood Management that integrates with Epic
If your hospital is using Epic, then HCLL™ Transfusion should be your blood bank system of choice. With hundreds of facilities installed over the past 30 years, HCLL is proven to safely connect your blood bank with EpicCare as well as other electronic medical record (EMR) and health information technology (HIT) systems.
Discover the solution to fast, error-free blood delivery
Quickly view and manage your blood supply with the highest level of patient safety. Give your clinical specialists and administrative staff the tools and bandwidth they need to work more efficiently and safely with HCLL™ Transfusion. You gain peace of mind knowing the system is rigorously reviewed on a regular basis to maintain a current FDA 510(k) clearance so you can have confidence in keeping ahead of regulatory changes and modern healthcare standards.
Switch to a system that’s quick to learn, easy to use
You can leverage incredibly powerful capabilities your staff will actually use with HCLL™ Transfusion. This sleek, browser-based system is remarkably simple and intuitive. No more multiple clicks and deep dives to find what you need — and all it takes is an internet connection to centralize your entire blood bank operation, even from authorized remote locations.
See how others have succesfully integrated HCLL with their EMR systems
Go from storage to transfusion in under 60 seconds
Make blood available immediately where you need it — from secure, “smart refrigerators” located in or near high-need areas like surgical, trauma or emergency with BloodSafe®.
See how you can implement a complete remote storage plan by downloading the BloodSafe infographic!
- Secure. Both staff and patient IDs must be scanned to withdraw any product.
- Fast. Blood is ready to go in less than 60 seconds.
- Life-Saving. Emergency release of blood products is immediate!
- Efficient. You can deliver inventory on a regular schedule, instead of a case-by-case basis.
Automate your document, training and competency management for better results
Empower your blood bank with an easy-to-use, Web-based platform that simplifies and automates the management of training, documents, and competencies.
See how you can prepare your team for any incoming audit by downloading the KnowledgeTrak™quick guide.
- Minimize risk. Deliver your training and SOPs, assess staff competence and document the entire process for your protection.
- Reduce cost. Eliminate the tedious manual checklists, processes and follow-up steps normally associated with regulatory compliance.
- Gain visibility. Know exactly who has signed off or reviewed new documents, completed what training and how they scored on assessments.
- Streamline processes. Free-up your trainers and writers to provide greater focus to those areas and staff who need it.
Enhance your performance with eye-popping data analysis
Change the way you see your blood bank operations with HCLL™ Analytics. This remarkable system collects siloed data in various formats from across your facility. Then it combines that data in breakthrough ways – leading you to more effective management decisions.