Switch and Simplify Shift Documentation
Residential medical necessity reporting made easy
Manage client goals directly in your plan of care!
When you capture client progress in AlphaFlex, you reduce errors, standardize charting across your facility and simplify billing and reporting. You also know you have full documentation to back the medical necessity of your residential care.
You can bolster your outcome measures by including CMS clinical quality measures (CQM) in your reporting. Whether you use the PHQ-9, Addiction Severity Index, the Young Mania Rating Scale or any other outcome measure, AlphaFlex has a data-rich document storage and retrieval system for robust outcome reporting.
Build your own templates to create the notes you need
With the custom documentation builder, it’s a snap to design clinically relevant templates that are simple for your staff to use.
- Easily retrieve and upload clinical documents to access client information anytime, anywhere
- Preferred assessment forms can be added to your document library, to include client’s medical history
- Store all your clinical and human resource records in the Document Library — employee demographics, emergency contacts, etc.
Safeguards ensure nothing falls through the cracks
With AlphaFlex behavioral health therapist software you can create shift documentation directly from the client’s dashboard. You can easily update and add shift notes throughout the day.
- Shift log client locator
- Shift log documentation alerts
Shift log client locator
- Monitor bed and census documentation
- Client check-in, check-out functionality
- Signed out by, signed in by documentation
Intuitive coding streamlines billing
Your coding and billing have to be precise to be reimbursed for all the services provided during each shift and twenty-four hour cycle. AlphaFlex facilitates the coding process and helps you avoid errors. To submit a claim simply enter the service code, date, shift, diagnosis, duration and place of service code.
- Choose the correct DSM-5 (ICD 10) code from the online list
- Automated compliance checking prior to claim submittal reduces costly delays
- Easily select the proper diagnosis from the drop-down menu for accurate service coding
- CPT codes are automatically cross-checked against ICD diagnosis to ensure prescribed treatments support documented diagnosis.