Your front desk creates the first impression of your practice — make it count!
Your front desk plays a role in many aspects of your practice, from patient service to reimbursement. This 5-step blueprint for front desk management can make life easier for staff, office managers and owners alike. When everyone has the same expectations, you see better results and increase job satisfaction. Topics include:
- Patient Service — Tools and methods to impress the people you serve
- Reimbursement — Your role in insurance compliance and collections
- Practice Support — Scheduling and communication tips to enhance clinician productivity
- Patient Compliance — How you can reduce no-shows and contribute to patient outcomes
- Marketing — Ways you can contribute to adding new patients to the practice
These best practices are gathered from our experience with over 5,000 hospitals and clinics. Discover new approaches to patient intake, scheduling, workflow management and office communication.
Who Should Watch?
Practice Owners and Office Managers
Outpatient Department Directors and Managers
Front Desk Personnel