Manage your donor information with greater clarity
LifeTrak® Donor aggregates all your key donor information in one place. You can configure every aspect of the system to meet your specific needs. You can see a donor’s profile, test results, eligibility status in one view without clicking through multiple screens.
Impress donors with a cutting-edge registration process
Forget about needles -- check-in is often the most painful part of the donation process! LifeTrak makes a visit quick and easy for every donor.
- Locate people in the system by unique Donor ID, Scan ID, or Driver’s license
- Equip donors to complete the interview on their own or with staff help
- Eliminate annoying duplicates with powerful dupe-checking of all new donors
- Power mobile drives with full registration capability and support for wireless connections
Reduce errors in eligibility
LifeTrak is the only system that does not store donor eligibility -- it is uniquely calculated on every look-up. This ensures you are always current with your latest eligibility standards.
- Confirm eligibility in real time for multiple procedures
- Manage deferrals with ease or auto-defer donors based on interview responses
- Record physical findings for future reference
- Track multiple deferral levels: “Surveillance,” “Temporary” and “Indefinite”
- Capture bleed data, equipment, venipuncture codes, donor reactions and more
- Identify rare donor types such as HLA/RBC capability
Target rare donors
You can identify and search for donors and products
- HLA best matches and RBC specific matches
- Search for and identify donors meeting criteria
- Generate rare donor call lists
- Identify products in-processing or inventory
You can auto-generate letters that standardize important communications to donors such as:
- A positive test result after donating blood
- Inability to donate based on any deferral type
- Thank-yous and follow-ups to schedule future donations
Find out how managing your donor information can save you time and dollars
Fill out the form at right to take a brief tour of LifeTrak Donor with a Mediware Blood Center Specialist. You can see the features of greatest interest to you, ask questions, and see best practices you can apply to your organization immediately.